Safety Management in Film & TV Production
Our IOSH and PSP (Production Safety Passport) accredited course is a must have for crew and managers
alike working in the film and media industries.
Offering a comprehensive and in depth Health & Safety & Risk Assessment course with hands on, practical training based on 'real life' film / media situations.
- Why risks need to be managed and the Law
- How to establish the competence of individuals and contractors
- Individuals' responsibilities in relation to safety management in Film
- Production that aligns to the Skillset Standards
- How to identify hazards associated with Film Production and how to assess the level of risk
- Risk assessments and how they are undertaken
- Why and how it is important to communicate findings of risk assessments
- Why and how accidents need to be reported
- Where and how to find further information and advice on safety management
Cost £99 per delegate for a 1 day, 8 hour course - plus trainer travel plus VAT
Price includes comprehensive workbook / reference book, IOSH certificate and a Safety Passport (entry onto the Skillset 'Hiive' Safety Passport database) per delegate.
Please note that we do not currently offer courses for individuals to sign up to. Training is undertaken at your place of work or preferred location. The minimum number of delegates per course is 10 and maximum is 20.
Feedback from some of our courses from Production Crew, Production Managers and Media Students so far....
"Great course and feel as many people / crew should have this knowledge as possible"
"Trainer gave us examples of things, applying his breadth of knowledge and his own experiences in the film industry"
"THe interactive elements were good as it is not simply listening to the trainer"
"Lets get this course out there!"
Call MSL to arrange your course.
Tel: 0203 4277687